May 01, 2023
The Bangsamoro Commission for the Preservation of Cultural Heritage (BCPCH-BARMM) joins the Bangsamoro Government and the entire nation in the celebration of the 121st Philippine Labor Day or “Araw nang Mangagawa” today, May 1, 2023.
Spearheaded by the Ministry of Labor and Employment (MOLE), the celebration bears with the theme: “Matatag na Trabaho at Kabuhayan sa Manggagawang Bangsamoro”, which was kicked off with parade of all ministries and offices of the BARMM from Sardonyx Plaza to the Office of the Chief Minister Quadrangle.
MOLE Minister Muslimin G. Sema underscored during his opening address the importance of development to our society. “The forces of our workers are strengthened if we give attention, give strengths, and give meanings to our efforts. With this, there is no way that we will not develop and advance.” – He added.
Following the kick-off program are the MOLE’s activities, which include the following services throughout the day:
• Job Fair
• Registration of Bangsamoro Workers Association
• Distribution of Livelihood Assistance under the Bangsamoro Employment and Entrepreneurial Development Program
• Free Legal Consultation and Notarization of Simple Affidavits
• Distribution of Livelihood Assistance under the Reintegration Program for Balik Bangsamoro Hanap Trabaho
• OBW Convention
• Wage and Productivity Clinic
• Registration of Kasambahay
• Kalingang BARMM para kay BM (Free self-care services such as haircut, manicure, and pedicure)
• Showcasing and selling of products from MSSD SLP and ABK Beneficiaries
• Free COVID-19 Vaccination /Booster (City Health of Cotabato / MOH BARMM)
BCPCH is the primary institution in preserving the history, culture, arts, tradition, and rich cultural heritage of the Bangsamoro people across the Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao.